Sunday, November 22, 2009

Messed up gravity !?

The GAP-Store in Vancouver recently experienced a somewhat drastic change in gravity. The transformation was carried out overnight - watch for your self in the below video.

Creativity put a side, does this guerilla-marketing campaign make any sense? WELL - not really... The idea is absurd enough to make a whole lot of fuzz and awareness, but is NOT carried out in way that fosters buying incentives for customers...

NO MATTER WHAT - FUNNY VIDEO !

- Bjarke P
    Source:blog.guerrillacomm.com/



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Way to go... Finally someone really doing something properly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, my sister told me about this. The company I worked for in the summer made this campaign. I think they are *trying* to be more noticed but I agree, this does not make much sense! Though funny, it is :)

    If you like this, I think you would like the Not-so-stationary-bike campaign done by Rethink (not the same company) also in Vancouver. It is even funnier! And Rethink is WAY better at these attention grabbing campaigns because they are actually related to what they are promoting!
    -Katrina

    ReplyDelete